Grateful Dead Live at Boston Garden on 1991-09-26
- Grateful Dead
- DeadLists Project
Jack Straw, Cold Rain & Snow, Wang Dang Doodle, Candyman, Mexicali Blues-> Cumberland Blues, Picasso Moon, Box Of Rain
Dark Star-> Saint Of Circumstance-> Eyes Of The World-> Drums-> Jam-> The Other One-> Dark Star-> Attics Of My Life-> Good Lovin', E:Brokedown Palace-> E: We Bid You Good Night
Related Music (Beta) question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Crowd and Tuning|
|Cold Rain And Snow|
|Wang Dang Doodle|
|Mexicali Blues ->|
|Picasso Moon ->|
|Box Of Rain|
|Tuning and Intro>|
|Dark Star ->|
|Saint Of Circumstance ->|
|Eyes Of The World ->|
|The Other One ->|
|Dark Star ->|
|Attics Of My Life ->|
|Brokedown Palace ->|
|And We Bid You Good Night|
Matrix Notes: This Matrix Recording is a mix of the soundboard source at 60 % and the audience source at 40%.
Mix down was -2 dB on the SBD and -7 dB on AUD. The audience source used was the master 16bit/48kHz file that supplied shnid 101443. The SBD source was Sample Rate Converted for the synch work as the original transfers were no longer available. All mixing after a bit rate conversion to 24bit/48kHz by Amdig (email@example.com)
- Set One "Crowd & Tuning" First 2:19 is AUD source only. Completed the transition with crossfade to the SBD.
- "Cumberland Blues" Missing 1:34 of crowd (tape flip) after song. Patched with AUD and crossfaded the transitions to the SBD.
- Set Two "Crowd & Tuning" First 1:34 is AUD source only. Completed the transition with crossfade to the SBD.
- "St. Of Circumstance" A subsecond dropout .917 was missing from SBD. Patched with AUD and crossfaded the transitions to the SBD.
- "Space" Missing 26.156 from SBD (tape flip). Patched with AUD and crossfaded the transitions to the SBD.
- "Good Lovin'" from SBD Missing 44.451 of crowd after song. Patched with AUD and crossfaded the transitions to the SBD.
Editing and Mastering on FOB and Final Mastering: Jamie Waddell (firstname.lastname@example.org) on the GEMS Edit Station.
Weiss Saracon for 16 BIT - 44.1kHz SRC and POWR-3 Dither
Encoding in TradersLilHelper FLAC Level 8 SBE Free Meta-Data Tagging with Tag & Rename by Jamie Waddell
- 2009-09-26 23:31:00
- Boston, MA
- Run time
- Transferred by
- Dan Haugh and Jamie Waddell
- Boston Garden
Subject: Missing stream file
Subject: the final frontier
Subject: killer quality and show!
Amazing energy felt and heard by all on stage that night...
Thanks to all involved!!
Subject: Mexicali Blues-> Cumberland Blues
Subject: The best yet
Subject: Hornsby on Brokedown
Well you are entitled to your opinion, but being a professional jazz musician and listening to this (as well as 200+ deadshows) there is nothing he is doing/playing that is wrong. Usually when you butcher a tune you play it poorly or wrong, which he did not do. I think he sounds great on Brokedown, but you obviously don't. But he certainly did not butcher the tune. Hornsby is light years ahead of all of the dead players, except maybe Phil. Hornsby can hang with the best of jazz musicians, the rest of the dead couldn't (except maybe Phil again).
Subject: vg show for most part